Tuesday 12 November 2019

We switched the roles, I was my client - client (about window blinds) - part 2

Hi folks,
As promised in the last post, today I write a bit about venetian and roller blinds fitted at my home. As you know my windows frames have changed due to windows replacement, and therefore some of the window blinds could not fit. As I wrote before Barry from VUE Window Blinds in Glasgow came to the rescue and made some tricks to make the blinds fit. He managed to fit another two: one roller blind (subtle yellow) and one venetian blind (glossy white).

Roller Blind

Aluminium Venetian  Blind

The roller blind is made from quality material with very subtle pattern. I was so happy with VUE Window Blinds services that I ordered two more window blinds for the kitchen's windows. The slats are glossy and the almond colour matches my other kitchen utensils.




I wish I can make better photos, but due to lack of the proper light and more over scaffolding erected around my building is difficult to do so. Unfortunately I am not professional photographer :(

All window blinds are quality blinds, and I was able to choose everything at home, since VUE Window Blinds in Glasgow offers Home Shop Service. So it was much easier to match the colours and styles. More over Barry advised me wisely.
Once window blinds were ready, Barry arranged the fitting. Everything went smoothly, and I cannot be more honest to truly and deeply recommend his products and services. Visit VUE Window Blinds website for more details now.

No comments:

Post a Comment