Hi folks, as I wrote in Part 1 – it has been a while again... the reason for that was lockdown and lack of proper mood due to deficiency of work.
Due to covid-19 and lockdown we lost two clients last year: one decided to retire earlier (he has no orders as well), second client decided to use grand with local company (understandable and fair enough).
However, once lockdown restrictions were eased during the year, we have done some small and bigger projects (just two of them in entire year – so this is a huge covid-19 impact), and here it is an update from April 2020 to April 2021.
- We have waited almost a year since we started this project, but after restrictions were eased we could complete it. The new website was developed for a Glasgow based company: Express Pipework Systems Ltd.
The design was based on previous Express Pipework Systems Ltd website’s design; however, with a lot of improvements, and most importantly: the website is now responsive.
Express Pipework Systems Ltd company has more than 35 years of experience in gas systems supply.
Take a look on their website >
- Small updates of Concorde Trophies website, just Christmas advert applied – but no work too small or too big for us!
Visit Concorde Trophies website here >
- In December we redesigned the Twisted Willow Florist website due to changes to target audience – yes, due to recent covid19 circumstances, some of small businesses need to revise their strategies. So what’s new:
• a new flowers gallery is added, also galleries with handmade soaps and bespoke flower hoops
• the bespoke bouquets for variety of occasion can be either collected from Caroline’s store or delivered by her to the recipients
Visit Twisted Willow Florist website for all details >
- We updated Vincent Butler Artist website – just two new paintings are added, but worth to take a look >
- Recently we redesigned completely The Rollin Pig BBQ & Street Food website!
The Rollin Pig is family run, local business for most of you well known from their fabulous hog roast that was available to buy on different events and food festivals around.
Due to restriction The Rollin Pig decided to change their approach and now they serve all their delicious meals at The Yard @ Ann Street Johnstone and also deliver to your door.
• They care about QUALITY, Scotland and support local businesses.
• Their products and meats are also from local butchers, producers etc.
• They do everything in the house – so no processed food, no preservatives.
• They also use Paisley Eats app instead off other popular but not local apps.
Please, visit The Rollin Pig BBQ & Street Food website for more details: www.therollinpig.co.uk
- We have also updated 1st Pass Driving School website – the lessons are reassumed again, and they use new app for pupils, very user friendly and useful.
The website is also slightly refreshed, some new photos are added, so take a look, and book a automatic driving lesson >
- And our last update was Troon Personal Trainer website. Paul who is qualified trainer now offers boot camps near the Troon beach, so the website is updated.
Gyms are open now, and he is offering fully equipped private gym, so take a look, and contact Troon Personal Trainer straight away >
So, just two bigger projects in more then year time schedule due to covid and restrictions...
Some medium and most of them small updates we have done over this year too.
We also have issued a few email campaigns to promote our own business as well as our clients’ businesses, and we are willing to continue to do so.
Let us know what you think, any thoughts, or creative criticism are welcome ;)