Wednesday 5 December 2012

A proof that quality is the most important in web design area!

A few weeks ago, I wrote here, how to choose web designer wisely to avoid disappointments.

Today, I want to proof some points.

Lately I have updated my client's website about completely new content. I have added two new pages to the website with content describing two new treatments in their clinic. The website was updated, again tested a few times considering cross-browser performances, W3C validated, and meta tags tested.

The website was launched on Monday, and the new content was searched/indexed by Google on Tuesday, and displayed on the very first Google page, and it is continuously climbing to the top!

It is a proof that nicely, wisely coded websites that are errors free can perform great!


Therefore, choose your web designer wisely – pay for quality, not for quantity!

No comments:

Post a Comment