Wednesday 19 November 2014

The biggest busines event in Glasgow...

Hi folks, today I want to write a few words about exhibition that took place lately in Glasgow SECC (Scotland). The Scottish Business Exhibition is one of the largest exhibitions in the region, and I  attended this event.

A lot of businesses were presented at this exhibition, and most of them were well prepared for it. What I mean by that? Well, they have designed & printed exhibition stands (a wide range of styles), pop up or roll up banners, posters etc. They also had a sufficient number of leaflets & brochures to give them away to catch the potential clients or co-operators attention. Some of the companies were also handing out printed corporate gadgets.


Visitors had an opportunity to attend the seminars, and improve the skill regarding all the business aspects.

I took some photos, not too much though, since I was occupied & attend some seminars. The quality of these photos is not good, since I’m not professional photographer, but they give you an idea about the event.

By the way, I can also recommend commercial photographer from Glasgow area – Ferguson Imaging, so next time, Murdoch can take the photos of the event, and you can use them for your business marketing, or before the event use the corporate photos to design & print leaflets or brochures.

I think that it is always good to attend this kind of event, and expand our horizons, or conclude cooperation with another firm.

© Photos  – Web Studio Marita






No comments:

Post a Comment